Here are some hints on how to add an image or video to your story.
You must have rights to the images you upload to the Hornady scrapbook.
- Select the photo that best illustrates your story. (It's nice to include the shooter in this photo.)
- Verify that you have the rights to this photo.
- If scanning photos, scan at 72 or 150 dpi at a minimum of 600 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall.
- Save images in JPEG format (File extension .jpg or .jpeg).
- If the photo contains some blood, it may be retouched for our public audience. If the carnage is too much, the photo will not be published along with your story.
You must have rights to the video you upload to the Hornady scrapbook.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Select the URL (web address) of your video.
- Copy and paste it into the field supplied in the online form.
Note: Hornady has the option to adjust and crop your image. By uploading an image, you give Hornady the rights to use it as they see fit. Hornady has the option to deny any image or video if they deem it necessary for any reason.