What can I do if I have a stuck case or need a modified case?


Modified Cases - please include contact information, two fired pieces of brass not deprimed or resized, as well as a check for $15.00 and we'll modify one.

Stuck cases - please include contact information, resize die with stuck piece of brass with a check for $5.00.

Hornady Manufacturing
108 S Apollo Street
Alda, NE 68810
• Make checks payable to Hornady Manufacturing
• Please use Fedex, UPS or other direct shipping service. Using USPS may result in item returned to sender.

No documents found.